My name is Agnieszka Uherek.
I am a graduate of English and French philology. For over 16 years I have been running courses of English as well as Polish for foreigners. In 2006 I founded a company called Avallon Usługi Lingwistyczne, which has been operating until now. Since then I have worked with several language schools, companies and individual clients.
I run courses of English and Polish as a foreign language:
- at all levels, from beginners to advanced,
- for children, teenagers and adults,
- bespoke courses such as Business English or Secretarial English.
In addition, I have participated in many courses, workshops and methodology training courses, both in Poland and the UK. I have participated, among others, in:
- Methodology of teaching English to children and young people (Plymouth, 2014; Oxford, 2015, Broadstairs, 2018),
- English phonetics (UCL, London, 2019),
- English pronunciation (Edinburgh, 2019),
- English for business and negotiation (St. Andrews, Scotland, 2013),
- Games and plays in English (Poland, 2018),
- Creative grammar teaching (Poland 2019).
- a bespoke Polish course for foreigners/English course,
- casual and friendly atmosphere,
- individual approach to each student,
- a set of learning materials tailored to the student's needs,